Sunday, January 17, 2016

Weirdly enough

I get guilty thinking about you and i a lot. The weird part is: i did not know i liked you as much as my head makes me realize.

I thought that we weren't working out before i left because i didn't feel that lovey-dovey feeling anymore. That was me not knowing a single thing about relationships which is now something i can learn from.

It was incredibly stupid to lose your trust. If i could go back to July i would change what i did. I would have learned about relationships in my body, mind and spirit class. Perhaps that would have helped us?

You miss what you can't have. I miss your parents and Satchmo, your room and bed. That white fleece blanket that had two different sides. Your kitchen, us making Greek salads and that pecan flour cake.

---uhh

No comments:

Post a Comment