Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I think

...senior year second semester is full of anxiety and fun
...boys should care more
...parents should save their breath instead of rant on about the small things
...think twice about what you say- it really could save you the embarrassment
...grades are a waste of time
...taking pictures of people is awkward
...getting pictures taken by someone is twice as awkward
...revisiting the past pollutes the mind
...going to the gym is relaxing
...being able to talk to the person who understands the most is such a comfortable feeling
...im social enough to have friends- that's it
...running is one of my favorite hobbies; all I do is pretend there's a monster chasing me and take off
...people need to be a lot more patient and understanding
...I worry too much
...music is life
...high school is a huge joke
...my sister will never understand what falling for the wrong person means
...in twenty years I will have a completely different life and outlook on society
...nau will be a great adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment