Sunday, January 12, 2014

feelings

I have the hardest time keeping my emotions under control. Sometimes I feel so lonely even when i have the right people next to me. I find myself happy most of the time. Then I recognize the sadness, guilt, anxiety.  I don't express it all to someone..bottle it in for when the time is right.
Think happy. Smile. Be happy.
Don't take life too seriously.
Stop.
Im done.

Just have fun.

I think these thoughts repeatedly. Over and over, day after day. "think happy, be happy." Okay im happy. I'm smiling. It's working. But what the hell am i suppose to do afterwards. Once i fuck up? Oh right, "don't take life too seriously Emily," and once i do- because im always over thinking- i start carving "stop," in my heart.  I whisper "im done," but I'm young, and I just want to have fun.  So the loneliness is filled with warm hands and a goofy attitude.  Just have fun Emily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment