Thursday, January 12, 2017

Sometime from two thousand fifteen

My thoughts are sporadic. I can't collect them, I have about five things going on at once. Doesn't seem like a lot but goodness gracious, it seems like a bazillion. Life is great, life is fun and life is something i absolutely love at the moment. Unfortunately, I get confused easily and that's my problem. I wish I could go back to kindergarten and have my parents teach me even at that ripe age of four that school is important. That in third, fourth, fifth and sixth grade learning basic math is important as fuck. I still have to use my fingers for addition.. Learn, learn! That reading will take you to far away lands with red planets, everlasting families and most importantly veg heads that live a healthy, happy life. (Obviously the most important of topics..) and Europe. My dream is becoming a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment