Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Interesting life works

You learn a lot about yourself in tough situations, and my break up still "haunts" me more or less. So now, i officially know that you're moving. And it was weird at first because of the not knowing anything about you anymore part. You'll live somewhere and i won't know. Hey, I'm not complaining though. What i learned is that if i truly wanted to be back with you, that would have happened; however, I've narrowed it down. I'm selfish and feel that i should still know what you are up too. What a bad thing to want. Thinking that you are out and about having more fun than when we were together was annoying. That's just the perfect example though!! We never made it a point to actual have special dates with one another. And pillow talk?! That happened once that i can actually remember because it was memorable. It was a nice try all in all... thankfully i helped you with your stupid shit. Which you know what, you lied to me for seven months. Obviously you weren't going to straight out tell me at the beginning but for a while after August 25th, i couldn't trust your behaviors. Were you doppy happy or genuinely happy? I was sweet to you after finding out July 4th too. Iced kisses. And my favorite holiday ruined.

But see, Forth of July's don't have that memory. Its always a new one. Like a house. Your new house. You said a "fresh start" to be made. Interesting how you attach objects with memories. :/

Gosh i could rant

If, for some abstract reason, you read this Bradley Kenneth Sisko, know that Europe was scary and a big change. I never intended to meet a man. And the entire relationship between you and i was just the two of us. I never veered off the path. You were the only man in my life.
That being said, it does not make my actions okay and i would take them back.

Let go, or be dragged.

No comments:

Post a Comment