Saturday, February 13, 2016

Do you dream of me ?

so a couple nights ago i woke up from a nap. i had a very interesting dream that I was somewhere snowy. For some reason I figured it was Norway. i got on to this round boat like aircraft. it was strange- Brenda, was there and so was Ronaldo, Amy and dad. brenda had heels on so she wasn't allowed to step on the aircraft because she could have punctured it. we were taken somewhere and we got to look at the landscape and the towns and there was a giant bridge. we saw the tiny people like ants crawling to and fro. then we came back and boarded somewhere. and then a lady dressed in white came out and tells us, "now you get to choose," as we are presented with four syringes and we are told to choose one..... we're not told what they are. i chose. and she tells me i chose love. as to what the others were.. well, i only remembered one in my dream. happiness. and the last two I didn't pay attention to. in my dream I started laughing hysterically like a maniac. i yelled, "love? i chose love? for happiness!?" and I woke up suddenly. were we going to only feel love if we chose love? to what extent? and when I chose love does that mean I'm not happy or that happiness does not exist within my capability of love?

strange dreamin'

No comments:

Post a Comment